How Can We Help?
Though the listing agent is responsible for getting our listing appear on top real estate websites, as home sellers, we share the same concern on looking into ways how to make our property saleable. After all, both sellers and listing agent aims for the same goal — to make a sale. Zillow, being the leading real estate marketplace in the US, has a tool that allows the sellers to be engaged on their listing’s performance. Here are the steps to see your listing’s activity on Zillow and manage notifications therewith:
1. Go to Zillow home page and search for your property’s address.
2. Once your listing shows up, go to “More” option at the upper right corner and select “View owner dashboard”.
3. You should land into a page to claim your listing.
4. If you have an existing Zillow account, you will be asked to sign in. However, if you do not have an account, kindly create a new account or connect through different options; Apple, Facebook or Google.
5. Congratulations! You have claimed ownership to your property’s listing. You should see a dashboard of your listing’s performance as compared to similar active listings. Scroll down to see other reports for your listing.
To receive daily updates on your listing’s performance, go to “My Zillow” and select “Subscriptions”.
6. In this section, you can manage your notifications. You may or may not choose to get email notifications on your market activity. However, we recommend that you subscribe on any notifications regarding your listing. Scroll down and see or select which notifications do you wish to receive. It is important that you subscribe to daily reports. Hence, ensure that “Daily listing reports” option is selected.
Notice: This website contains general information about possible legal and financial matters. The information is not advice, and should not be treated as such. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to legal or financial advice from your attorney, accountant, or other professional legal services provider. If you have any specific questions about any legal and financial matter you should consult your attorney, accountant, or other professional legal services
Our Track Record
I’m excited to announce that after 18 years of providing dedicated service, our clients have collectively saved over $10,000,000 in commissions! Among these savings are over $1,100,000 for clients who found unrepresented buyers and were able to avoid any selling costs. On top of that, we’ve distributed more than $330,000 in incentive rebates to over 100 satisfied buyers. These remarkable achievements are a true testament to our commitment to providing high-quality, cost-effective real estate services to our clients.Tod G. Franklin – Realtor®, Broker, Owner, and multi-million dollar producer at DFWCityhomes
Our Services and Solutions
Our MLS Association Partners
DFWCityhomes is an established and highly regarded Flat Fee MLS Listing Service company in Texas. We have been providing dedicated service for almost two decades delivering personalized service to each client. As the best Flat Fee MLS Listing Service in Texas, we offer affordable and excellent service, while our track record showcases our commitment to professionalism, integrity, and customer satisfaction.
You can Contact Us or call (214)-207-0210 to speak with a Realtor® and find out how we can save you time and money.