On this page, please find a number of often asked questions about buying and selling homes and DFWCityhomes. These frequently asked questions have been arranged in the categories as displayed below. To find the answer to a particular question, please click on the question. Please note that additional information will be added to this FAQ, continuously.
If after this, you are still having difficulties finding an answer to your question or some part just doesn’t make sense to you, please let us know. You can ask questions directly by sending an e-mail to email@example.com, call us at 214-207-0210, using our contact form, or by registering and asking a question on our blog.
Learn more about DFWCityhomes and Real Estate
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- How are we paid for our services?
- What is your Setup Fee for? Why do you charge a Setup Fee when most don't?
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- What licenses does DFWCityhomes hold?
- Do I have to own a computer or have access to the Internet?
- What is Electronic Signature?
- I Have Never Used DocuSign, how do I sign a document?
- Do you have any hidden fees?
- What do I need to know about mineral rights?
- What is Full Representation? What does that mean?
- What is intermediary representation and what is a sub-agent?
- How do I test the honesty of a real estate professional?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is a Comparable Market Analysis? How do I get one?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- Where can I find answers to common questions about the Seller's Disclosure Notice?
- How can I understand the terminology in the home buying and selling process?
- We have an executed contract, what should we expect next?
- What is Earnest Money? Who gets to keep it?
- What is the buyer agent commission? How does that work?
- What is a title? What is a title insurance policy?
- I am shocked by my high property taxes. How do I protest my taxes?
Learn about Selling a Home
- Why are great pictures so important?
- What is Centralized Showing Service (CSS)?
- What is a Seller Disclosure?
- Must I disclose the terms of other offers? How are multi-offer situations handled?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- Should I make repairs to sell my home?
- Now that I understand the CMA, how do I price my home?
- My home has not sold. What do I do?
- What are my closing expenses?
- How does the buyer agent get paid? Why am I paying his commission?
- Where is my home advertised on the Internet?
- What type of lock box does DFWCityhomes provide?
- What type of yard sign does DFWCityhomes provide?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What do I do with the option fee check?
- What are the steps involved in selling my home?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
Learn about Buying a Home
Learn about Buyer Rebates
Learn about Flat Fee MLS Listings
Learn about Full Service MLS Listings
The material provided here is for informational purposes only and is not intended and should not be considered as legal advice for your particular matter. You should contact your attorney to obtain advice with respect to any particular issue or problem. Applicability of the legal principles discussed in this material may differ substantially in individual situations.