5006 Morris Avenue, Addison, Texas 75001
Hard to find Brownstone in the heart of Addison Circle! Recent hardwood floors, stone fireplace, updated bath, some paint. Light and Bright with floor to ceiling windows and French doors that open to a Juliet balcony. Chef’s kitchen with Wolf Appliances and granite countertops! Largest floor plan with 3 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. 1st floor guest room with ensuite bath, kitchenette, and private entry from the pavestone sidewalk. Ideal for office, mother-in-law suite, or apartment. Huge terrace off dining room. Cozy double-sided stone fireplace. Walk to Addison Circle with dining, stores, and events, Beckert and Addison Park.
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through video below:
Toggle on the map below to see route that works for you:
Addison, Texas is one of the Dallas area’s most popular destinations. With more than 170 restaurants and 22 hotels, The city offers abundant opportunities for lodging, dining, and shopping, all within 4.35 square miles and perfectly blends the diversity of a big city with the ambiance of a small town. Plus, no one does Special Events like Addison, so don’t miss the North Texas Jazz Festival, Taste Addison, Addison Kaboom Town!, or the Addison Oktoberfest. Addison is an incorporated town in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. The population was 13,056 at the 2010 census. Addison is a northern suburb of Dallas.
- City of Addison
- Dallas ISD
- Carrollton/Farmer Branch ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Addison
- Addison Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real eastate commissions
See What People in Addison Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 5006 Morris Avenue Addison Texas 75001, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.