A children’s paradise! At the end of a cul-de-sac directly across from the community pool and park in Suncreek. Fantastic Highland Home with recent carpet, wood flooring, interior paint, plumbing and lighting fixtures. Large open kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, butler’s pantry, work desk, and large walk-in pantry. Private rear yard with large patio Arbor and side swing driveway. Plano ISD with top rated Beverly Elementary School, Hendrick, Clark, Plano Senior. Great location close to I75, Watters Creek at Montgomery Farm, parks, Suncreek and Rowlett Creek Trails. Roof replaced in 2018, AC compressor in 2017.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Allen, Texas residents enjoy a wholesome community atmosphere with something for everyone. The City boasts an award-winning park system featuring neighborhood and community parks, hike and bike trails, and greenbelts. Allen ISD offers a diversified curriculum with 13 elementary schools, three middle schools, a freshman center
See What People in Allen are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?