4007 Windream Lane, Parker, Texas 75002
Enjoy country living in the city. Beautiful ranchette in Hatfield and a rare find with Plano Schools. Updated 1972 Farm home with majestic pool and creek views on almost 6 fenced acres. Horses are allowed and can be subdivided into two acre lots. Includes main house, guest house, covered patio, horse barn, chicken coop, greenhouse, workshop, storage barn, detached car garage with workshop, and detached one car garage. Very unique and an incredible opportunity to live in a secluded home with pool on a gorgeous creek setting. Main house is updated with recent flooring, paint and texture, granite countertops, cabinets and more. Truly a unique one of a kind. See Appraisal in documents. No HOA.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Click on this link to watch video tour:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Allen, Texas residents enjoy a wholesome community atmosphere with something for everyone. The City boasts an award-winning park system featuring neighborhood and community parks, hike and bike trails, and greenbelts. Allen ISD offers a diversified curriculum with 13 elementary schools, three middle schools, a freshman center
See What People in Allen are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?