Arlington, Texas is a community of more than 360,000 people located in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Arlington is the third largest city in the Metroplex and the seventh largest in Texas. Arlington is home to Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Six Flags Over Texas, Johnnie High’s Country Music Revue, the University of Texas at Arlington and Tarrant County College. We continue to be the family destination for more than 6 million visitors a year. Arlington schools prepare students for future employment and higher education through challenging academic programs and extra-curricular activities. Arlington is a city in the U.S. state of Texas, within the Dallas–Fort Worth–Arlington metropolitan area and Tarrant County.
- City of Arlington
- Arlington ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Arlington
- Arlington Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Arlington Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?