406 Bedford Drive, Richardson, Texas 75080
Updated four bedroom, two and one-half bath within HIGHLY RATED Richardson school district. Light and bright living room and kitchen opens to large covered back patio and grassy backyard. Enjoy a large private master downstairs with walk-in and 2nd closets, sitting area, and private patio. Vaulted ceiling, staircase, and wet bar highlights stacked living and dining rooms. Spacious upstairs bedrooms AND LARGE STORAGE CLOSET. Laminate wood floors throughout downstairs. Master and upstairs baths have vanities separate from baths. Two car garage in back. Kitchen updated in 2020, appliances replaced in 2020, roof in 2016, main air conditioning in 2019, water heater in 2020, fence in 2016, foundation repaired 2020.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Toggle on the map below to see route that works for you:
Bedford, Texas is ideally located in the Dallas/ Fort Worth Area. Bedford is a safe, friendly community with a small town feel. Bedford is Just minutes away from everything the Metroplex has to offer. Bedford is part The HEB Independent School District along with Hurst and Euless. HEB ISD has a long tradition of being recognized and rewarded for its achievements. Bedford is a suburban city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census.
- City of Bedford
- HEB ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Bedford
- Bedford Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Bedford Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 406 Bedford Drive Richardson Texas 75080, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.