Carrollton, Texas is a vibrant corporate and residential community that has the ‘home advantage’ because of its prime location. A business-friendly city, Carrollton ranks in the top cities in the region in creating the highest number of new jobs, the total new development square footage, and the number of businesses moving to Carrollton, including the expansion of current businesses. In 2006, the city was ranked 19th by Money magazine as the nation’s “Best Small Cities” to live in. Carrollton is a city in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 119,097 making it the twenty-third most populous city
- City of Carrollton
- Carrollton/Farmer Branch ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Carrollton
- Carrollton Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Carrollton Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?