Just a short distance from the George Bush Turnpike in coveted Nob Hill. Enjoy this well maintained home with three bedrooms, two full baths, two car garage. Has a big sunroom, updated master bathroom, and office that can be a second living area or fourth bedroom. Limited lifetime warranty on 2011 roof with HD shingles. Large sunroom looks out over a spacious, beautifully landscaped backyard with large patio, wooden privacy fence and lots of grass. Has heated and cooled garage. Close to Nob Hill greenbelt and the Carrollton Blue Trail, disc golf park, shopping, George Bush Turnpike. Carrollton Farmers Branch ISD.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our REALTORS® can save you time and money.
Carrollton, Texas is a vibrant corporate and residential community that has the ‘home advantage’ because of its prime location. A business-friendly city, Carrollton ranks in the top cities in the region in creating the highest number of new jobs, the total new development square footage, and the number of businesses moving to Carrollton, including the expansion of current businesses. In 2006, the city was ranked 19th by Money magazine as the nation’s “Best Small Cities” to live in. Carrollton is a city in Denton County, Dallas County and Collin County in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city’s population was 119,097 making it the twenty-third most populous city
See What People in Carrollton and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?