1304 Ashford Court, Colleyville, Texas 76034
Beautiful, updated Lakes of Somerset home on one-half acre with resort style pool on lush grounds and mature oaks. Grand entryway, double staircases, wood floors, vaulted ceilings, 3 fireplaces, views of the pool and backyard from every room downstairs. Incredible open living space with floor to ceiling windows galore, gameroom downstairs with bar. Master bedroom with spa aromatherapy steam shower with dual shower heads, rain shower, body sprays and closets galore. Circular drive with 3 car garages, porte-cochere, insulated home gym or additional work space with HVAC. Desirable Colleyville community with Frisbee golf and private stocked fishing ponds. GCISD A rated schools and award winning Bransford Elementary
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch video tour here:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Once a rural farming community, Colleyville, Texas has become a perennial favorite on the “best of…” lists in Dallas and Fort Worth. Colleyville’s small-town ambiance and big city amenities continue to earn it a place on the “best” lists of popular publications. Many factors contribute to Colleyville’s winning ways—a public education system recognized as one of the best in the nation, and a “town and country” lifestyle beyond compare. While Colleyville residents don’t take these things for granted, they do tend to think it comes naturally—with the emphasis is on “natural.” Colleyville is a city and wealthy suburb of Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Located roughly 9.5 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the population was 22,807 at the 2010 census.
- City of Colleyville
- Grapevine/Colleyville ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Colleyville
- Colleyville Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Colleyville Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1304 Ashford Court Colleyville Texas 76034, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.