7106 Belle Meade Drive, Colleyville, Texas 76034
Updated Colleyville home on over one-half acre with spacious backyard with mature trees, playground, and sparkling pool. Kitchen and master bath remodeled, 5 bedrooms (2 down, 3 up), formal study, 3 living areas, double staircases, 4 fireplaces. Floor to towering ceiling windows in grand great room, elegant study with glass French doors. Chef’s kitchen has large island, Viking appliances, butler’s pantry, work desk, and custom cabinets. Master suite features bay windows, dual vanities, jetted tub, frameless shower, big walk-in closet. Fresh paint, wood finish porcelain, and carpet throughout. Private, corner house in a quiet neighborhood, huge backyard, 3 car garage, perfect for families in award winning GCISD.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Once a rural farming community, Colleyville, Texas has become a perennial favorite on the “best of…” lists in Dallas and Fort Worth. Colleyville’s small-town ambiance and big city amenities continue to earn it a place on the “best” lists of popular publications. Many factors contribute to Colleyville’s winning ways—a public education system recognized as one of the best in the nation, and a “town and country” lifestyle beyond compare. While Colleyville residents don’t take these things for granted, they do tend to think it comes naturally—with the emphasis is on “natural.” Colleyville is a city and wealthy suburb of Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Located roughly 9.5 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the population was 22,807 at the 2010 census.
- City of Colleyville
- Grapevine/Colleyville ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale in Colleyville
- Colleyville Blog Archive
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Colleyville Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 7106 Belle Meade Drive Colleyville Texas 76034, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.