6208 Equestrian Court, Colleyville, Texas 76034
Beautiful Remington Park 2-story home on almost one half acre, located in a cul-de-sac with large saltwater heated pool that looks over fantastic greenbelt. This home has it all. Backyard oasis with built in grill and large patio with stone fireplace. Flowing floorplan with master bedroom downstairs, two staircases, open concept through out with wall of windows overlooking backyard pool and greenbelt. Each bedroom has it’s own bathroom. The media room is state of the art in additional to a large game room. This home was built for entertaining with lovely family gathering spaces. 4 car garage. Roof and carpeting replaced in 2018. Colleyville- Grapevine schools. Energy efficient with heat pumps and three zones.
Once a rural farming community, Colleyville, Texas has become a perennial favorite on the “best of…” lists in Dallas and Fort Worth. Colleyville’s small-town ambiance and big city amenities continue to earn it a place on the “best” lists of popular publications. Many factors contribute to Colleyville’s winning ways—a public education system recognized as one of the best in the nation, and a “town and country” lifestyle beyond compare. While Colleyville residents don’t take these things for granted, they do tend to think it comes naturally—with the emphasis is on “natural.” Colleyville is a city and wealthy suburb of Fort Worth located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, United States. Located roughly 9.5 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, the population was 22,807 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Colleyville and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.