This home is on a beautiful corner lot in Riverchase with pool and spa, covered patio, large backyard. Open floor plan has wall of windows overlooking patio and pool. Gas fireplace, wet bar, large balcony off game room with amazing views of neighborhood and pool. Oversized granite island and countertops in kitchen. Double oven. Large utility room with sink. Granite fireplace. All recent appliances, HVAC, pool system. Marble foyer.
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Coppell Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Close to DFW International Airport and surrounded by major roadways, Coppell, Texas conveniently sits in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. For those looking to Coppell for the opportunity, we invite you to join us and add to the quality of life here in Coppell. Coppell’s family-centered neighborhoods encourage active community involvement in their schools. Families who relocate to Coppell often cite the school system as their number one reason for moving to Coppell. Coppell is in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Coppell are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?