Coppell two story home with open floor plan, spacious rooms, tall ceilings, split master, plantation shutters, large private backyard and much more. The light and bright kitchen opens to second living area and has granite counter tops, breakfast bar, center island, tile backsplash. Three bedrooms upstairs with a very large private master suite having two enormous walk-in closets, bath with recent travertine floors and jetted tub, and seamless glass shower and double sinks. Split formal dining and living off entry with 4th bedroom downstairs. Large grassy backyard has a big low maintenance deck. Fresh paint in bathrooms, roof replaced in 2019. Eligible for open enrollment to Coppell ISD.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Close to DFW International Airport and surrounded by major roadways, Coppell, Texas conveniently sits in the center of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. For those looking to Coppell for the opportunity, we invite you to join us and add to the quality of life here in Coppell. Coppell’s family-centered neighborhoods encourage active community involvement in their schools. Families who relocate to Coppell often cite the school system as their number one reason for moving to Coppell. Coppell is in the northwest corner of Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a suburb of Dallas and a bedroom community in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. The population was 38,659 at the 2010 census.
See What People in Coppell are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?