1105 Shady Rest Lane, Corinth, Texas 76208
Fantastic custom one story 4 bedroom 3 bath home located in the highly sought after Oaks of Corinth! This stunning home boasts high ceilings, crown molding, decorative archways, hand scraped wood floors, and tray ceiling in master bedroom. Spacious morning room, chef’s kitchen with granite counter tops, double convection ovens, large island and breakfast bar, tankless water heater, jetted tub with separate shower, large walk-in closets, two stone fireplaces, sitting area in master bedroom, front and back covered patios with large backyard and 16 foot wide custom gate for RV or trailer.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Denton, Texas has a lively historic town square with shops, bars, and fine dining. The city has award-winning parks and is near the north shores of Lewisville Lake. Denton is home to some 40,000 students attending Texas Woman’s University and the University of North Texas. The Denton ISD has been committed to providing an exemplary education for its students since it was founded in 1882. The district prides itself on being a “student-centered” public school system by keeping its schools smaller to provide stronger individualized instruction. Denton is a city in the U.S. state of Texas and the county seat of Denton County. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 113,383, making it the 27th most populous city in Texas and the 11th-largest city in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex.
- City of Denton
- Denton ISD
- Denton Appraisal District
- Texas Woman’s University
- University of North Texas
- Homes For Sale Denton
- Denton Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Denton Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1105 Shady Rest Lane Corinth Texas 76208, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.