Updated gorgeous single-story brick home with foyer, open concept design, dining and kitchen with breakfast bar and split bedrooms. Home features an open and bright floor plan, granite countertops with lots of space, wood floors, beautiful huge grassy backyard with side to side concrete patio, two car garages. Master suite features double sinks, separate shower, garden tub and large walk in closet. Has highly coveted Denton ISD schools, park, close proximity to shopping and entertainment.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Denton, Texas has a lively historic town square with shops, bars, and fine dining. The city has award-winning parks and is near the north shores of Lewisville Lake. Denton is home to some 40,000 students attending Texas Woman’s University and the University of North Texas. The Denton ISD has been committed to providing an exemplary education for its students since it was founded in 1882. The district prides itself on being a “student-centered” public school system by keeping its schools smaller to provide stronger individualized instruction. Denton is a city in the U.S. state of Texas and the county seat of Denton County. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 113,383, making it the 27th most populous city in Texas and the 11th-largest city in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex.
See What People in Denton and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?