2 Hillview Court, Hickory Creek, Texas 75065
Outstanding 2011 single story luxury home with over 1 acre on Lake Lewisville! It is paradise with its outdoor living center and sparkling pool overlooking a terraced and treed lakefront and wildlife habitat. Enjoy a fully open design with floor to ceiling windows focusing on the outdoors, soaring ceilings and light and bright luxurious finishes throughout. Of the extensive list of features, highlights include top of the line finishes, numerous built-ins, chef’s kitchen, split bedrooms, private office, oversized rooms, high efficiency HVAC, foam insulation, LED lighting, motorized blackout blinds, Generac Home Generator, 4 garage spaces in two oversized garages. Easy access to I35, bike trails, lake amenities.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Click on this link to watch video tour:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Denton, Texas has a lively historic town square with shops, bars, and fine dining. The city has award-winning parks and is near the north shores of Lewisville Lake. Denton is home to some 40,000 students attending Texas Woman’s University and the University of North Texas. The Denton ISD has been committed to providing an exemplary education for its students since it was founded in 1882. The district prides itself on being a “student-centered” public school system by keeping its schools smaller to provide stronger individualized instruction. Denton is a city in the U.S. state of Texas and the county seat of Denton County. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 113,383, making it the 27th most populous city in Texas and the 11th-largest city in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex.
- City of Denton
- Denton ISD
- Denton Appraisal District
- Texas Woman’s University
- University of North Texas
- Homes For Sale Denton
- Denton Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Denton Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 2 Hillview Court Hickory Creek Texas 75065, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.