Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Denton Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Denton, Texas has a lively historic town square with shops, bars, and fine dining. The city has award-winning parks and is near the north shores of Lewisville Lake. Denton is home to some 40,000 students attending Texas Woman’s University and the University of North Texas. The Denton ISD has been committed to providing an exemplary education for its students since it was founded in 1882. The district prides itself on being a “student-centered” public school system by keeping its schools smaller to provide stronger individualized instruction. Denton is a city in the U.S. state of Texas and the county seat of Denton County. As of the 2010 United States Census, its population was 113,383, making it the 27th most populous city in Texas and the 11th-largest city in the Dallas–Fort Worth Metroplex.
See What People in Denton and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?