1005 Gracelane Drive Desoto Texas 75115 is offered April 27th, 2017 at a price of $289,900. Remodeled home in Desoto’s Mesa Verde within walking distance of Northside Elementary and Townsend Park. Fresh paint inside and out, recent stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, stone fireplace, coffee bar, carpet, wood and tile flooring, updated light and plumbing fixtures, ceiling fans, custom cabinets, coat closets. Large master with walk in closet, separate shower, and more. French doors lead to secluded covered patio and tile roof. Large grass backyard. Proximity to Highways and interstates.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
1005 Gracelane Drive Desoto Texas 75115
Live, work and play in DeSoto, Texas a progressive community with a small-town feeling, rich in diversity and the cultural arts. Located in the “Best Southwest” – the southwest corner of Dallas County – DeSoto offers fine housing, friendly neighborhoods, a great school system, updated parks, restaurants
See What People in DeSoto and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?