1005 Gracelane Drive Desoto Texas 75115 is offered April 27th, 2017 at a price of $289,900. Remodeled home in Desoto’s Mesa Verde within walking distance of Northside Elementary and Townsend Park. Fresh paint inside and out, recent stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, stone fireplace, coffee bar, carpet, wood and tile flooring, updated light and plumbing fixtures, ceiling fans, custom cabinets, coat closets. Large master with walk in closet, separate shower, and more. French doors lead to secluded covered patio and tile roof. Large grass backyard. Proximity to Highways and interstates.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1005 Gracelane Drive Desoto Texas 75115, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
1005 Gracelane Drive Desoto Texas 75115
Live, work and play in DeSoto, Texas a progressive community with a small-town feeling, rich in diversity and the cultural arts. Located in the “Best Southwest” – the southwest corner of Dallas County – DeSoto offers fine housing, friendly neighborhoods, a great school system, updated parks, restaurants
- City of DeSoto
- DeSoto ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Homes For Sale DeSoto
- DeSoto Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in DeSoto Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?