Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Duncanville Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around Duncanville in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Duncanville, Texas is the only place where you can experience small-town Texas and still take advantage of everything Dallas/Fort Worth has to offer. Situated just minutes from downtown Dallas and 20 minutes from Fort Worth, Duncanville provides you with the perfect touch of seclusion yet instant access to quality attractions at the same time. A city where more than 36,000 friendly people call home, Duncanville has been named “The City of Champions” and for good reason. No other city is more focused on the success of their local community, businesses, schools or citizens. Duncanville is a city in Dallas County, Texas, in the United States. Duncanville’s population was 38,524 at the 2010 census. Duncanville is a city in southern Dallas County and is part of the Best Southwest area, which includes Duncanville, Cedar Hill, DeSoto, and Lancaster.
See What People in Duncanville Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?