Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Its population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community in close proximity to Dallas, and has a business community that accounts for 80% of the city’s tax base, allowing residents to have one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County, while having dedicated city services and public safety.
- City of Farmers Branch
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Farmers Branch Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?