DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 13605 Birchlawn Drive Farmers Branch Texas 75234, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Farmers Branch is a city in Dallas County, Texas, United States. It is an inner-ring suburb of Dallas and is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. Its population was 28,616 at the 2010 census.
Known as a “City in a Park” for its 28 parks in only 12 square miles, Farmers Branch is a small community in close proximity to Dallas, and has a business community that accounts for 80% of the city’s tax base, allowing residents to have one of the lower city tax rates in Dallas County, while having dedicated city services and public safety.
- City of Farmers Branch
- Carrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Farmers Branch Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?