1632 Fuqua Drive, Flower Mound, Texas 75028
Upgraded former model home in Stone Creek. Open floor plan with bright and light living and dining areas. Kitchen has island and granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and overlooks den with gas fireplace. Man cave style garage with central air and heat that could be great for viewing sports and workshop. Large second floor master bedroom with sitting area, two walk-in closets, jacuzzi tub, granite counters and double sinks. Large and private backyard with lots of grass and towering trees. Exceptional Lewisville ISD schools. Walking distance to the beautiful Stone Creek, Wilkerson, and Lawson Parks. See the online walk through video for more details.
Watch virtual tour here:
Flower Mound, Texas is a family-oriented community that prides itself on maintaining a small-town atmosphere while embracing and fostering a dynamic economic development environment. Providing quick and convenient access to the cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, Flower Mound has emerged as the best place in North Texas to live, work, and play. The Lewisville ISD prides itself on its long-standing tradition of educational excellence. With more than 18 schools receiving the “Exemplary” rating by the Texas Education Agency, families move into Flower Mound because of the commitment to student success. Flower Mound is an incorporated town in Denton and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and a suburb of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
See What People in Flower Mound are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.