2217 Overton Drive, Forney, Texas 75126
One story builder home with lot’s of extras. Current owner shows pride of ownership. Stunning heated pool with spa in spacious backyard. Covered patio has motorized patio awning with remote dimmable LED lighting. Enjoy plush landscaping and dog run with artificial pet turf. Must see stained concrete floors with clear coating to appreciate. Media room with 100 inch projection screen. Kitchen is completely updated with recent paint, granite counter tops, farmhouse sink, stainless steel appliances, back splash and hardware. Solar screens, gas fireplace, nest thermostat, and radiant barrier reduces utility bills. Whole home wired for security with smart panel. Front and rear sprinkler system with smart controller.
Forney, Texas is in Kaufman County, Texas, and was named by the Texas legislature as the “Antique Capital of Texas”. It is part of the Dallas–Fort Worth (DFW) metroplex. As of the 2010 census, Its population was around 15,000. Forney is 30 miles east of Dallas on U.S. Highway 80 and may seem like just 1 more town on the way out of town – but to the thousands who live around it, it’s Forney country. This community is defined by shared values its people hold dear and it’s pioneering past. Forney maintains a vibrant family lifestyle, is helping entrepreneurs reinvent its historic downtown, continues to invest in new parks, trails, and roads, and attracting amenities its growing population demands. Forney is known for its recognized schools, attractive housing prices, and down-to-earth people. Those who call it home are friendly, caring, and quick to rally around those in need. Forney draws like-minded folks and beckons those destined to return.
See What People in Forney are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our REALTORS® can save you time and money.