2439 Wabash Avenue, Fort Worth, Texas 76109
Originally built in 1927 by Dr. Charles Harris, who with the Methodist Church in 1930 started Harris Methodist Hospital, this home is truly rich with history. Stunning Colonial architecture a block from TCU campus. Exquisite details and fully renovated in 2017. Includes 3 living areas and climate controlled wine cellar. The kitchen is a chef’s dream boasting commercial range, granite countertops and an abundance of storage. The master retreat has beautiful bathroom with shower tile from Italy. Lots of ornate wood, stained glass, crown molding. Back view features a gorgeous pool and spa with luscious landscaping. Guest house with bath on opposite side of garage. Enjoy Colonial Golf tourney from your front yard.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch video tour here:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
- City of Fort Worth
- Fort Worth ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Fort Worth Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 2439 Wabash Avenue Fort Worth Texas 76109, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.