3833 Cedar Falls Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76244
Move-in ready 2 story home in sought after Villages of Woodland Springs. Open concept design with 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, half bath, large game room, modern kitchen. Recent upgrades include wood floors, light fixtures, granite in kitchen and bathrooms, bowl sinks, upgraded stainless steel sink and kitchen appliances. All bedrooms, game room, and utility rooms are upstairs. Large living room is downstairs with a corner fireplace, separate dining and breakfast areas. Spacious grassy backyard with large covered patio and wood privacy fence. Great location with 6 beautiful community pools, parks, ponds and more!
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Watch video tour here:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
- City of Fort Worth
- Fort Worth ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Fort Worth Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 3833 Cedar Falls Drive Fort Worth Texas 76244, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.