Nearly new 2017 one story home on more than one-quarter acre. Magnificent and move-in ready with three bedrooms and two full bathrooms and study that can be a fourth bedroom. Open concept floor plan has a spacious grand room with living, dining, kitchen, wood burning fireplace, and raised ceilings. Spacious kitchen with 3 cm upgraded granite and a large walk in pantry. Master bedroom has separate shower and dual sinks. Ceramic tile flooring in the grand room and carpet in all bedrooms. Two car garage, huge fenced back yard. Minutes away from Hwy I-20 and Hwy 287, close to shopping and restaurants. No HOA. Everman ISD.
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
- City of Fort Worth
- Fort Worth ISD
- Tarrant County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Fort Worth Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 7525 Zinnia Lane Forest Hill Texas 76140, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.