210 Hidden Creek Road Cresson Texas 76035
Immaculate 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 3 car garage ranch home on 2 acres in gated community. Fully fenced & cross-fenced with pond. This 2816 SF custom 2007 home has exquisite features. Gorgeous cabinets, fireplace, raised ceilings, extensive crown molding and granite counters throughout. Enjoy scenic views from an open flowing floor plan. Includes 20-inch porcelain tile flooring with carpet in bedrooms. Convenient media room with 144 inch HD projection TV is adjacent to the main room. Kitchen has Jenn-air cook top, double oven & dishwasher, granite counters, raised ceilings, walk in pantry, and large utility room. New roof Nov 19. Enjoy country living between Benbrook and Granbury. Horses and some livestock allowed.
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
See What People in Fort Worth Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 210 Hidden Creek Road Cresson Texas 76035, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.