4337 Bewley Drive Fort Worth Texas 76244 is 2013 construction by Highland Homes. Beautifully designed home in acclaimed Heritage community. Keller ISD! Easy access to major highways. Features in this energy efficient home include open floor plan, extensive hardwoods, rounded corners, kitchen with granite countertops and island, stainless appliances, gas cooktop, master suite with upgraded master bath, walkin closets,game and media room. Stone covered outdoor living center is very inviting. Excludes: Wine refrigerator, media room equipment, speakers, wiring, shelving in garage, laundry, and upstairs bedroom. Public Driving Directions: Go N on 35W to Heritage Trace Pkwy Park Blvd. Go East on Heritage Trace to Sinclair. Turn right on Sinclair into community and left on Bewley. Home is on the left. Private Remarks: We encourage all buyers to submit best initial offer. Buyer must independently verify all information. All offers to include lender Preapproval letter or proof of funds. Email offers in PDF to [email protected] with address in subject & agent contact info and any deadlines in email.
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
See What People in Fort Worth are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Full Service MLS Listing and that of a traditional 6% Agency?