Beautiful updated and fully furnished three-bedroom, 2 bathroom lake front house on the popular Sundowner Lake in Mineola. Impressive great room with an 180 degree wall of windows overlooking the lake. Enjoy wood flooring, vaulted ceilings, wood burning brick fireplace, deck and screened in porch overlooking the lake. Kitchen opens to the great room. This home is move-in ready and includes a guest house with bunk beds for 8 and private bath. Fish from your backyard. Bass, crappie, brim and catfish are just waiting to be caught!
Welcome to Fort Worth, Texas, the 17th-largest city in the United States and one of “America’s Most Livable Communities.” Fort Worth is filled with a unique mix of attractions – from cowboys to culture, from sports to shopping. Explore the legendary Fort Worth Stockyards, the world-class Cultural District, Sundance Square Fort Worth Zoo and the Texas Motor Speedway. The Fort Worth ISD has taken strong, positive steps toward achieving the goal of becoming the best urban school district in the nation. Fort Worth is the 17th-largest city in the United States of America and the fifth-largest city in the state of Texas.
See What People in Fort Worth are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.