Climate, convenience, a “small town” character, and accessibility to downtown Dallas are only a few of the qualities that make Frisco, Texas such a desirable location. Frisco is home to corporate headquarters for the Dallas Stars and regional offices for Levi Strauss and Budweiser. Arts, entertainment, and recreation abound in Frisco, including Minor League Baseball, Major League Soccer, and National Championship cyclist racing. Frisco ISD continues to be the fastest growing school district in the state of Texas. During the past six years, FISD has grown by 20-30 percent annually in student population. Frisco is a city located in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and is located approximately 25 minutes from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- City of Frisco
- Frisco ISD
- Collin County Appraisal District
- Search for Homes
- Frisco Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Frisco are Saying About DFWCityhomes:
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established flat fee MLS listing service and full service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers in Frisco, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Request a Free Market Market Analysis
Homes For Sale
We do not independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. The data may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is, as available" basis only.