1141 Red Hawk Drive, Frisco, Texas 75033
Two story home with open floor plan and master bedroom up. Office and secondary bedroom on first floor has ensuite bath. Professionally renovated in 2016 with city permits and inspections. 2016 remodel included roof, gutters, irrigation, HVAC units and ducts, plumbing, interior-exterior paint, wood floors, light fixtures, custom baths, stainless steel appliances, carpet, tile, built-ins, granite, doors and more! Beautiful board on board fence with electric gate and designer touches throughout. Great location and convenience. Frisco ISD schools. Please verify schools.
Please go to our Featured Properties for current price and other details.
Click on this link to watch video tour:
Use the map below to see route that works for you:
Climate, convenience, a “small town” character, and accessibility to downtown Dallas are only a few of the qualities that make Frisco, Texas such a desirable location. Frisco is home to corporate headquarters for the Dallas Stars and regional offices for Levi Strauss and Budweiser. Arts, entertainment, and recreation abound in Frisco, including Minor League Baseball, Major League Soccer, and National Championship cyclist racing. Frisco ISD continues to be the fastest growing school district in the state of Texas. During the past six years, FISD has grown by 20-30 percent annually in student population. Frisco is a city located in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and is located approximately 25 minutes from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- City of Frisco
- Frisco ISD
- Collin County Appraisal District
- Search for Homes
- Frisco Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Frisco are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1141 Red Hawk Drive Frisco Texas 75033, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.