Gorgeous, meticulously kept, custom home loaded with too many upgrades to list. Popular open floor plan with 2-story foyer. Gourmet kitchen with upgraded granite, huge walk-in pantry and oversized island overlooks family room with fireplace and wall of windows with stunning views of pool. 6-bedroom, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, 4 car garage, oversized lot, outdoor living center with fireplace, kitchen, oversized patio with resort style pool and beautifully landscaped backyard. Large master bedroom is its own retreat with large bathroom, huge walk in closet with built in dressers. 2nd bedroom down offers a private suite and ensuite full bath. Upstairs includes huge game room, media room, 3 large bedrooms.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our REALTORS® can save you time and money.
Climate, convenience, a “small town” character, and accessibility to downtown Dallas are only a few of the qualities that make Frisco, Texas such a desirable location. Frisco is home to corporate headquarters for the Dallas Stars and regional offices for Levi Strauss and Budweiser. Arts, entertainment, and recreation abound in Frisco, including Minor League Baseball, Major League Soccer, and National Championship cyclist racing. Frisco ISD continues to be the fastest growing school district in the state of Texas. During the past six years, FISD has grown by 20-30 percent annually in student population. Frisco is a city located in Collin and Denton counties in Texas. It is part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and is located approximately 25 minutes from both Dallas Love Field and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- City of Frisco
- Frisco ISD
- Collin County Appraisal District
- Search for Homes
- Frisco Blog Archives
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Frisco are Saying About DFWCityhomes:
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Full Service MLS Listing and that of a traditional 6% Agency?