Spectacular Creek View one story home on .29 acres with stacked formals, open floor plan, 10-ft ceilings. Enjoy soaring ceilings and wall of windows that opens to an amazing view of creek and greenbelt. Enjoy a private multi-level wooden deck with open and covered sections. Deck leads to a rod iron fenced yard at the creek level. Family room has gas fireplace. 4th bedroom can be study or office. Secluded master with creek view, his and her sinks, separate shower, walk-in closet. Large utility room. Two car garage with swing drive in front. Recent HVAC and appliances. Close to Rosehill Park, Lake Ray Hubbard, shopping, highways. Garland ISD, Choice of schools, Lyles middle and Shugart elementary schools nearby.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1710 Creekway Drive Garland Texas 75043, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Garland, Texas offers a hometown atmosphere to its diverse citizenry. The community maintains a “small town” feeling, yet has access to the increased resources that the Metroplex offers. Every school in the district provides the same high level of instruction. However, that doesn’t mean that you will find “clone” schools in Garland ISD. Schools, like students, are unique with personalities that reflect the attitudes of the staff, students, and parents. Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city northeast of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin County.
- City of Garland
- Garland ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Garland Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?