Garland, Texas offers a hometown atmosphere to its diverse citizenry. The community maintains a “small town” feeling, yet has access to the increased resources that the Metroplex offers. Every school in the district provides the same high level of instruction. However, that doesn’t mean that you will find “clone” schools in Garland ISD. Schools, like students, are unique with personalities that reflect the attitudes of the staff, students, and parents. Garland is a city in the U.S. state of Texas. It is a large city northeast of Dallas and is a part of the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex. It is located almost entirely within Dallas County, except a small portion located in Collin County.
See What People in Garland and D-FW are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?