2536 Marina Drive, Grand Prairie, Texas 75054
Fully updated one story home close to Joe Pool Lake for the lake life, while centrally located to Dallas and Fort Worth. Open floor plan with flex space could be used as office. Floor to ceiling stone fireplace great for entertaining! Exotic granite throughout kitchen and bathrooms, with new SS appliances in kitchen. Spacious master bedroom with double sink and garden tub in master bath w/ barn door entry. Covered and open patios great for spending time outdoors. Enjoy boating, swimming, fishing with Joe Pool Lake less than 5 minutes away. Family-friendly community with amenities including pools, fitness center, covered playgrounds, and jogging-biking trails. In highly sought-after Mansfield ISD. Won’t last long!
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through here:
Toggle on the map below to see route that works for you:
Grand Prairie, Texas offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. Grand Prairie is the seventh largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, 16th largest city in Texas and the sixth fastest-growing 100,000+ city in the nation. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere. Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
- City of Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Grand Prairie Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 2536 Marina Dr Grand Prairie Texas 75054, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.