Grand Prairie, Texas offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. Grand Prairie is the seventh largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, 16th largest city in Texas and the sixth fastest-growing 100,000+ city in the nation. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere. Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
- City of Grand Prairie
- Grand Prairie ISD
- Dallas County Appraisal District
- Shocking truth about real estate commissions
See What People in Grand Prairie Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?