1523 Babbling Brook Drive, Grand Prairie, Texas 75050
A Spacious Escape & Truly a Staycation Home! NGP is perfectly located within 15 minutes of Major Attractions and DFW airport. Sitting on a one quarter acre corner lot with great Outdoor Scape and Phenomenal Open Floor plan. Kitchen features huge Granite island overlooking the living, dining and pool area. Upstairs offers a sizable game room and work station. This Beautiful Home welcomes you back everyday providing a peaceful retreat from the hustle and bustle yet close to work or play. Safe and Friendly Walkable community. Upgrades; Resurfaced teal pool, hardscape with limestone fireplace and built in Grill. Updates; include 30 yr Architectural Roof and New R efficient AC units.
Watch virtual walk-through of this property:
Grand Prairie, Texas offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. Grand Prairie is the seventh largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, 16th largest city in Texas and the sixth fastest-growing 100,000+ city in the nation. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere. Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
See What People in Grand Prairie are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.