Super cute and cozy cottage or investment property in the heart of Grand Prairie with great neighbors. Three bedrooms, two car garage, two living areas, one and one-half bathrooms. Many owner updates. Updates include oversized two car garage, electrical panel, and most interior wiring, double pane Low E windows. Sewer line to street and plumbing has been replaced. The roof is approximately 15 years old. ATT fiber is available and home is wired for ethernet in living and office. Includes a Nest thermostat. Has French doors, full size utility closet, hardwood floors. Two living areas and the 3rd bedroom has been converted to a home office and master sitting room.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Grand Prairie, Texas offers relaxation, family fun, friendly neighbors and a smart place to live and do business. Grand Prairie is the seventh largest city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, 16th largest city in Texas and the sixth fastest-growing 100,000+ city in the nation. In Grand Prairie, families who have lived here for generations welcome newcomers who come to Grand Prairie for the same reasons the natives don’t leave—location and hometown atmosphere. Grand Prairie is a city in Dallas, Ellis, and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas and is a part of the Mid-Cities region in the Dallas–Fort Worth metroplex.
See What People in Grand Prairie are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?