1403 Laguna Vista Way, Grapevine, Texas 76051
Fully Renovated with updated kitchen, bathrooms, recent appliances, central heating and air, flooring and paint inside and out. 3-2.5-2 next to Grapevine Lake, boat ramp, a running trail, parks, Great Grapevine-Colleyville ISD schools, Historic Downtown, and a great central location between Dallas and Fort worth and minutes to DFW or Dallas Love Airport. Near Baylor Medical Center and many colleges and universities. All Bedrooms are upstairs with all living downstairs, fenced in backyard with patio and a two car garage and sprinkler system. Not a flip house, owned it for 15 years. It’ll go fast, here’s your chance to own an already fixed up house that lets you live your life rather than work on your house!
Historic Grapevine, Texas is a charming town of nearly 50,000 located in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth area that offers big-city amenities while maintaining small-town friendliness. Grapevine’s beautifully restored Historic Main Street District, chock-full of unique galleries, antique stores, specialty shops and restaurants is one of the many focal points of the town. Residents enjoy world-class shopping at Grapevine Mills – the largest value-oriented shopping experience in the Southwest – and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World dedicated to the outdoor enthusiast. Grapevine is a city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex located in the U.S. state of Texas. The city is almost entirely located in northeast Tarrant County, with small portions extending into neighboring Dallas and Denton counties.
See What People in Grapevine Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around 1403 Laguna Vista Way Grapevine Texas 76051, in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.