This is a beautiful custom home nestled in large oak trees that welcomes you home. Arched entry opens to large great room with wall of windows and private treed backyard with pool, hot tub, and waterfall. Features spacious gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets, large island – everyone enjoys gathering here! Private master suite has elegant updated bath with granite countertops, heated tiled floors, garden tub, and newly tiled shower, and large his and hers closets! Study offers wall of bookshelves; French doors open to tiled entry. Four bedrooms up with walk-in closets, Jack and Jill bath and spacious game room. Built in’s Galore! Tons of attic storage. Roof installed March 2017. Many updates by owner.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
Historic Grapevine, Texas is a charming town of nearly 50,000 located in the heart of the Dallas/Fort Worth area that offers big-city amenities while maintaining small-town friendliness. Grapevine’s beautifully restored Historic Main Street District, chock-full of unique galleries, antique stores, specialty shops and restaurants is one of the many focal points of the town. Residents enjoy world-class shopping at Grapevine Mills – the largest value-oriented shopping experience in the Southwest – and Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World dedicated to the outdoor enthusiast. Grapevine is a city in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex located in the U.S. state of Texas. The city is almost entirely located in northeast Tarrant County, with small portions extending into neighboring Dallas and Denton counties.
See What People in Grapevine are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?