Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Highland Park Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established and very experienced Flat Fee MLS listing Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers around Highland Park in Texas. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® representation at a fraction of the cost. Our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our Realtors® can save you time and money.
Highland Park is a residential town known for its high quality of living, beautiful parks and homes. Its proximity to downtown Dallas, shopping centers, and Southern Methodist University make it a very popular destination. The Highland Park ISD, with an unyielding commitment to excellence, provides an exceptional academic program that recognizes the unique potential of each student and integrates the intellectual, social, cultural, and physical aspects of learning. Highland Park is in central Dallas County, Texas, United States. The population was 8,564 at the 2010 census. It is located between the Dallas North Tollway and U.S. Route 75, 4 miles north of downtown Dallas.
See What People in Highland Park Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?