This home is a large two-story in Shady Oaks with open floor plan, spacious rooms and lots of storage. Full bedroom and bath down, master and secondary bedrooms up with laundry room. Beautiful landscaping and pool, covered patio, spa, with fountain. HEB schools, centrally located with easy access to shopping, freeways, airport.
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Hurst, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Hurst, Texas (population 38,500), located in the heart of the DFW metropolitan area, is 10 miles from downtown Fort Worth and 25 miles from downtown Dallas. The convenient location allows its residents to live in a safe, well-maintained community and be just minutes away from two of the largest cities in Texas. A variety of churches, excellent schools, well-maintained roads, quality recreational facilities
See What People in Hurst Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?