The entertainment choices in Irving, Texas cover a lot of landscape and satisfy any penchant or preference. Include sculptures, canals, museums, amusement parks, quaint downtowns and more. Add to that the special events and festivals so unique to this area. Welcome to Irving, an international business center with a commitment to growth — and the friendliness of a small town. Irving is located in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. According to a 2012 estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, the city population was 225,427 making it the thirteenth most populous city in Texas.
See What People in Irving Are Saying About DFWCityhomes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is a Coming Soon Listing?
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?