The entertainment choices in Irving, Texas cover a lot of landscape and satisfy any penchant or preference. Include sculptures, canals, museums, amusement parks, quaint downtowns and more. Add to that the special events and festivals so unique to this area. Welcome to Irving, an international business center with a commitment to growth — and the friendliness of a small town. Irving is located in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. According to a 2012 estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, the city population was 225,427 making it the thirteenth most populous city in Texas.
See What People in Irving are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?