For sale or lease! Three-story townhome with all the finer finishes in an ideal location just minutes to DFW Airport. First floor has a secluded third bedroom or office with full bath. Second floor has an open floor plan with gorgeous island kitchen, two living areas, dining room, and office nook. Master and a large second bedroom is on third floor with two en suite full baths, walk in closets, and utility closet. Enjoy beautiful hardwood floors, quartz countertops, entertainment wiring throughout, oversized shower, lots of storage. Two car attached garage with big storage closet. Two Associations, Las Colinas dues include security patrol and free security system monitoring service.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
The entertainment choices in Irving, Texas cover a lot of landscape and satisfy any penchant or preference. Include sculptures, canals, museums, amusement parks, quaint downtowns and more. Add to that the special events and festivals so unique to this area. Welcome to Irving, an international business center with a commitment to growth — and the friendliness of a small town. Irving is located in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. According to a 2012 estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, the city population was 225,427 making it the thirteenth most populous city in Texas.
See What People in Irving are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?