Shouldn’t Real Estate Commissions Be Lower?
In Irving Texas, the Internet has made the job of a real estate agent much easier and less time-consuming. Agents don’t have to jump in the car every time something needs to get done. The 6% real estate commission system designed in the 1970’s, is still upheld by many brokerages. More than ever before, representing buyers and sellers is a tabletop business and escalating home prices don’t justify higher commissions. Researching the market is no longer an Easter Egg Hunt where only the agent knows where the homes for sale are. Tools, technology, and rules of fairness have made finding homes, writing contracts, negotiating, presenting, and executing contracts, more efficient than ever before.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS listing Service and Full Service real estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle-free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? We’d love to help you meet your real estate goals. Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Get in touch with us at Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our REALTORS® can save you time and money.
The entertainment choices in Irving, Texas cover a lot of landscape and satisfy any penchant or preference. Include sculptures, canals, museums, amusement parks, quaint downtowns and more. Add to that the special events and festivals so unique to this area. Welcome to Irving, an international business center with a commitment to growth — and the friendliness of a small town. Irving is located in Dallas County in the U.S. state of Texas. According to a 2012 estimate from the U.S. Census Bureau, the city population was 225,427 making it the thirteenth most populous city in Texas.
See What People in Irving are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?