Awesome backyard pond view with soothing water feature. Enjoy an open floor plan with split bedrooms and high vaulted ceilings with crown molding. Very bright, great view. Newer stainless steel appliances, granite countertops. Elegant tile, newer carpet and fresh paint. Side entry garage, rod iron and wood privacy fence. Flex Room – can be used as a Home Office or Study or Bedroom. Close proximity to Keller Pointe, Movie and Eatery, hospitals,and other shopping. Large grassy backyard and pond allows catch release fishing. Exemplary Keller ISD schools. 250ft floored attic storage. Additional parking concrete pad. Recent roof and gutters. Water heater 2017, 16 seer high efficiency HVAC 2015.
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.
In 2009 Money magazine ranked Keller, Texas 7th in its list of the top 100 “Best Places to Live” in the United States. This ranking reflects many years of vision, cooperation, and collaboration to create a community that has a unique country charm and convenience of a big city. Some of the items that put Keller on the top of the list include an extremely low crime rate, access to an excellent park and trail system, excellent schools and diverse housing opportunities. Keller is an affluent city in the Dallas–Fort Worth metropolitan area of the United States. It is a northern suburb of Fort Worth.
See What People in Keller are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?