Awesome 3 level townhouse with Scraped Hardwoods, unique custom marble, iron banister railings, All bedrooms have their own bath. 3rd bedroom makes excellent separate study and has its own entrance. Master has extended closet, oil rubbed fixtures, upgraded appliances, extended rear patio. Water and sewer, exterior maintenance front and back, included. Pets negotiable. Application and $50 fee per adult required. Option to lease furnished at $2600 mo. Couch, love seat, coffee table, bar stools, queen beds, end tables.
DFWCityhomes is a flat fee and full service real estate brokerage company that represents buyers and sellers in Lewisville, Texas at a fraction of the cost. Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and we will explain to you how our services can save you money.
Lewisville, Texas offers a small community atmosphere while still providing all of the urban amenities. Lewisville provides attractive neighborhoods, abundant recreational, educational and cultural entertainment, great shopping, and fine dining. The Lewisville ISD prides itself on its long-standing tradition of educational excellence. With more than 18 schools receiving the “Exemplary” rating by the Texas Education Agency, families move into Lewisville because of the commitment to student success. Lewisville is a city in Denton County, Texas. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States.
Lewisville is home to the largest Purple Martin roost in North Texas and one of the largest in the state. It is estimated that more than 50,000 birds return each year to the city, arriving in late February or early March and staying for six months to build nests, raise their young and prepare for their non-stop flight across the Gulf of Mexico to their winter home in Brazil.
See What People in Lewisville are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
- What should I do to get my home ready to sale?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?