912 Birkshire Drive, Lewisville, Texas 75077
Come see this move-in ready home in Park Valley with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and private study! Updates include master and guest bath with quartz counters, tile, lighting, granite and backsplash in kitchen, can lights throughout, roof and HVAC in 2018, interior and exterior paint, landscaping. Large eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar opens to spacious family room with cozy fireplace. Generous master suite offers sitting area and vaulted ceiling. Split secondary bedrooms with walk in closets. Large grassy play yard and patio. Enjoy an open floor plan in a convenient location! Easy access to I-35, parks, restaurants, and schools. Great Lewisville ISD schools!
Further details on our Featured Properties section.
Watch virtual walk-through video here:
Toggle on map below to see route that works for you:
Lewisville, Texas offers a small community atmosphere while still providing all of the urban amenities. Lewisville provides attractive neighborhoods, abundant recreational, educational and cultural entertainment, great shopping, and fine dining. The Lewisville ISD prides itself on its long-standing tradition of educational excellence. With more than 18 schools receiving the “Exemplary” rating by the Texas Education Agency, families move into Lewisville because of the commitment to student success. Lewisville is a city in Denton County, Texas. The 2000 United States Census placed the city’s population at 77,737 and the 2010 Census placed it at 95,290, making it one of the fastest-growing city populations in the United States.
Lewisville is home to the largest Purple Martin roost in North Texas and one of the largest in the state. It is estimated that more than 50,000 birds return each year to the city, arriving in late February or early March and staying for six months to build nests, raise their young and prepare for their non-stop flight across the Gulf of Mexico to their winter home in Brazil.
See What People in Lewisville are Saying about DFWCityhomes?
See These Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the minimum services a broker must provide?
- Welcome to the DFWCityhomes glossary!
- How are we different from other residential real estate agencies?
- How can you afford to offer discount real estate services?
- Is there a best time to buy and sell a home in DFW?
- I am planning to sell my home soon. What tips do you have?
- What is ShowingTime?
- What are some of the most important considerations when buying and selling a home?
- What is the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
- Do you have any hidden fees for your services?
- What is the difference between a Flat Fee MLS Listing and Full Service MLS Listing?
- What is title insurance?
- What is the difference between DFWCityhomes Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and other flat fee listing services?
- Why are great pictures so important?
- How does the buyer Realtor® get paid? Why am I paying their commission?
DFWCityhomes is an established Flat Fee MLS Listing Service and Full Service Real Estate company that represents buyers and sellers at a fraction of the cost. Our clients receive a full service experience with Realtor® agent representation at all service levels and our simplified process is hassle free, proven, and effective.
Interested in learning more? Click MLS Listing Services or Buyer Rebate Services to see how we may help you. Contact Us or Call (214)-207-0210 and our Realtors® will explain to you how our services can save you time and money.